Frequently Asked Questions
Candle Care Tips
Your candle will burn best and have a long life if you...
- Burn for at least three hours on first use. For filled candles, burn until the entire top surface has turned to liquid.
- Trim wick to 1/4” before each lighting. Your candle will burn more cleanly and evenly with a properly trimmed wick.
- Burn for no more than 3-4 hours at a time, and don’t burn all the way to the bottom of candle holder.
- Keep wax pool free from wick trimmings and other debris.
- Burn your candle away from drafts, open air vents or ceiling fans.
- Store your candle in a cool, dry place and away from direct sunlight.
- Remove dust with a soft, dry cloth.
And remember, always:
- Burn your candle on a stable, heat resistant surface and away from flammable items.
- Never leave your burning candle alone—especially with your children and pets.
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be delighted to help you.